Friday, May 8, 2009

I Love My Wife

I am in love with my wife; insanely, outrageously, totally, completely, wonderfully in love with my Linda. We’ve been an “item” for ten years and married for most of nine.

We’ve had good times and bad times but I’ve been blessed through all the times.

It is wisely said that the most important decision you’ll ever make is your choice of a spouse. I affirm that wisdom. Your choice of a woman to wed will make the difference between bankruptcy and plenty; between a clean orderly home in the mountains and an insect infested fire trap; between companionship and loneliness; zest for life and thoughts of suicide; between peace and chaos; between heaven on Earth and Hell.

Linda is not perfect – nor would she claim it. I, however, am far less perfect than she but she stayed with me nevertheless. She was my partner in recovering from bankruptcy. We fought for a year over the design of our new house and in the end; the design was perfect for what we could afford.

Does she nag me?
Of course.

Does she support me?
Of course!

Does she love me?
Yes.

Do I love Linda?
Intensely.

Link to Featured Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment